- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 500 tons iron ore.
History and Notes
- 1869, Jun Collided with & damaged by tug DALE, Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Nov Damaged in Lake Erie gale.
- 1871, Dec Capsized Detroit River; recovered.
- 1873, Sep Sunk, Benton Harbor, MI (also reported as Beaver Island, MI).
- 1876 Owned A. McGraw, Detroit, MI.
- 1881 Towed often by MARY PRINGLE.
- 1883 Towed by MICHIGAN in Saginaw lumber trade.
- 1894 Owned J. Lemand, Detroit.
- 1894, Oct Owned Carlos Libert, Detroit.
- 1898 Towed by SWALLOW.
- 1901, Sep 24 Wrecked near Wiarton, ONT, Lake Huron.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID