- Sail Number Masts
- 143' 6"
- 26' 2"
- Final Notes
- 1883 Captain Merryman raising vessel.
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned E. Mitchell, Oswego, NY.
- 1882, Jul 5 Ashore above Brockville at Jones Narrows, sank.
- 1882, Oct Owned George Hall & Co., Ogdensburg, NY; stripped vessel of sails, rigging, anchors, blocks, etc.
- 1883, Jul 12 Work by Port Huron wrecker, Captain Merryman to raise vessel.
- 1883, Oct Raised.
- 1884 Rebuilt, Ogdensburg.
- 1884, Jun 11 Renamed WHEELER, WILLIAM, US62873.
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID