- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1868, Jul Launched.
- 1869, Sep Damaged in collision with schooner REBECCA at Cleveland.
- 1871 Owned Bradley et al, Cleveland.
- 1877 Owned Capt. C. E. Benham.
- 1889, Nov Burned at Lorain, OH; owned Mary E. Archer, Cleveland; rebuilt.
- 1899 Owned Vessel Owners' Towing Co., Cleveland.
- 1900, Apr Stripped.
- 1900, Apr 11 Sunk.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID