- Original Owner
- Calvin, Cook & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1851 Ashore, Long Point Cut, Lake Erie.
- 1854 Ashore, Eighteen Mile Creek, Lake Ontario.
- 1854 Rebuilt, 170 tons.
- 1858, Oct Sank off Long Point in collision with bark CLAYTON.
- 1863 Owned Calvin & Breck, Garden Island.
- 1863, Sep Capsized off South Bay Point, Lake Ontario.
- 1865, Jun 29 Owned John Frazer, Kingston, ONT.
- 1865, Oct Ashore Sodus, NY with lumber.
- 1866, Oct Damaged in collision with schooner E.MASTERS at Mill Point.
- 1868, Nov Wrecked, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID