- Tonnage Old Style
- 368 83/95
- 16,500 bushels
History and Notes
- 1858, Apr 13 To be sold at public auction.
- 1859, Jul Collided with schooner COURTWRIGHT, St. Mary's River.
- 1859, Sep 22 Grounded wtih iron ore, Erie, PA; owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Owned D. Palmer, Buffalo.
- 1865, Nov 2 Lost main boom in Lake Huron storm.
- 1866, Jun 18 Rigging damaged, Long Point, Lake Erie; owned Captain Kelly, Detroit, MI.
- 1866, Sep Sprang leak, hull damaged; repaired.
- 1867, Apr Grounded, Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1867, Dec 2 Wrecked.
- 1868 Register #US4388; Detroit owners.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID