- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Mouth of Flower Creek near Montague, MI.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Chicago, IL - Muskegon, MI, driven ashore & wrecked.
- Total loss, 1 passenger & crew of 5 lost.
- Also noted 7 miles north of White Lake, MI.
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned L. Larson, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1881, Nov 25 Sunk at Sheboygan, WI; recovered.
- 1882, Dec 11 Arrived in Chicago ice covered & in tow of tug HALLIDAY.
- 1883, May 20 Ashore near Chicago; recovered.
- 1886, Nov 22 Owned Henderson & Peterson, Muskegon, MI; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID