- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 18,500 bushels
History and Notes
- 1856, May 6 Launched; ran Eagle line.
- 1856 - 58 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1858, Apr Damaged in Lake Huron gale.
- 1858, Sep Sprung leak in Lake Michigan gale, cargo wheat; harbored Milwaukee, WI.
- 1860 Owned Clark, Oswego.
- 1863 Owned Baldwin & Johnson, Oswego, NY; large repairs.
- 1863, May Struck bridge & damaged rigging, Chicago, IL.
- 1864 Owned J. Prindiville, Chicago.
- 1865, Aug 6 Sunk by schooner A. BAENSCH off Chicago; recovered & converted to barge, 301 gross tons.
- 1866, Sep Capsized off Chicago, Lake Michigan; recovered.
- 1868, Dec 1 Capsized Chicago.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID