- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1867, Oct Leaking, beached south of Milwaukee, WI piers; owned Charles Bradley, Chicago, IL.
- 1869, Jun Damaged in collision with schooner QUEEN OF THE NORTH, Lake Erie.
- 1871, Dec Ice bound, Saginaw Area, Lake Huron.
- 1876 Owned A.J. McGraw, Chicago.
- 1879 Owned Lincoln, Chicago.
- 1883 Towed by OREGON with BRUCE, Buffalo, NY - Duluth, MN, in coal & grain trade.
- 1885 Season contract for lumber, Detour, Oscoda & Alpena - Buffalo, NY, towed by STEPHEN C. HALL with E. HARMON & SAM FLINT.
- 1887, Aug 3 Owned Charles Eastman; 2 masts.
- 1888 Towed by EDWIN S. TICE with F.M. KNAPP.
- 1888, Apr 14 3 masts.
- 1888, Apr 30 Sunk, Sailors' Encampment, St. Mary's River; raised.
- 1889 Towed by S.S. WILHELM.
- 1896, Sep 13 Sunk in collision with steamer CITY OF MACHINAC; raised, repaired at Detroit.
- 1898 Towed by HIAWATHA.
- 1899 Towed by N. MILLS & H.D. COFFINBERRY with EXILE.
- 1901 Towed by ROBERT HOLLAND.
- 1906 Owned Shannon & Carey, Saginaw, MI.
- 1906, Sep 6 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID