- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1859 Enrolled #75 at New French Creek, NY.
- 1859, Sep Sprang a leak off Point Pellee, ONT; reached Rondeau, ONT for repairs.
- 1859 Enrolled at Ogdenburg, NY.
- 1864 Owned Thos. Dorrity, Odgenburg, NY.
- 1865 Readmeasured, 39 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Goss, Oswego, NY.
- 1866, Aug 4 Struck by a squall 25 mi. out of Oswego.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID