- Tonnage Old Style
- 767 58/95
- 32,000 bushels of wheat
History and Notes
- 1862, Apr 2 Towed to Milwaukee by steamer COMET to be finished at Jones' Shipyard due to labor problem in Sheboygan.
- 1862, May 6 First enrollment at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1862, May Aground at Forestville, MI; towed to Detroit by steamer MAGNET.
- 1862, Jun 28 Grounded St. Clair Flats.
- 1863, Jul 17 Owned Abner Kirby et al, Milwaukee, WI; barkentine.
- 1865, Apr 13 Readmeasured 174'3" x 34'1" x 12'9", 629.54 tons.
- 1868, May 19 Owned Robert P. Fitzgerald et at, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1869, Oct 1 Collision with CHANDLER J. WELLS, port side stove in.
- 1869, Dec 8 Abandoned near Detour, MI, after grounded in a gale.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID