- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun 30 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1859, Jul 29 Owned A.R. Brandley et al, Chicago.
- 1859, Nov 27 Ran on Buffalo breakwater in a gale; with 16,400 bushels of wheat, holed & sunk.
- 1860, Oct Repaired.
- 1860, Oct 13 Lost bowsprit, jib-boom, & head gear in collision with other vessels due to strong wind, St. Clair River.
- 1861, Jul Lost jibboom & bowsprit in collision with schooner ENTERPRISE off Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1862, May 7 Owned L.H. Woodworth, Chicago.
- 1865, Apr 17 Owned Charles Bradley, Chicago; readmeasured 275 gross tons.
- 1866, Jul 2 Owned A.S. McGraw, Chicago.
- 1869, Nov 23 Stranded in storm at Peninsula Point.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID