- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1866 Owned Campbell & Owen, Detroit, MI.
- 1868 Owned Toledo, OH; 32.57 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Detroit, MI.
- 1875 Sank Cleveland, OH.
- 1875, Jun 1 Sank, mouth of Saginaw River, MI.
- 1876 Owned Waldorf, Toledo, OH.
- 1877, May 8 Foundered; owned William Harlow, Toledo.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID