- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- For lumber trade, Saginaw River.
- 1868, May 27 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1870 Ran Saginaw, MI - Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1870, Oct 21 Upper works & portion of hull burned Oswego, NY; wheat cargo.
- 1871, Oct Ashore, Chatham, ONT.
- 1874, Oct Sunk barge ALEXANDER in collision, St. Clair River.
- 1882 Alpena, MI - Toledo, OH lumber trade.
- 1888, Oct 27 owned Charles O. Henning & John Scheitberger, E. Saginaw, MI.
- 1888 - 89, Winter Rebuilt.
- 1889, Sep Damaged by fire, Bay City, MI.
- 1890 Towed barges JOHN WARNER & MARINER.
- 1890, Sep Engine broke, Lake Erie, towed to Detroit, MI.
- 1890, Oct 28 Burned, Saginaw River, Lake Huron.
- c1890 - 91 Purchased, rebuilt by Steele, Saginaw, MI.
- 1892 Coverted to towbarge.
- 1893, Oct 26 Documents surrendered, Port Huron, MI; "Vessel burned in Saginaw River, Oct. 28, 1890, a total loss".
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID