- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1856 Built at Port Hope, ONT.
- 1859, Jun Reportedly en route to Atlantic Coast.
- 1860 Owned McIntyre, Port Hope, ONT.
- 1861, Oct Sprang leak, Lake Michigan, went to Milwaukee for repairs.
- 1865 Owned Chas. Elliot, Cobourg, ONT; 344 tons (old), 276 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Edsall & Wilson, Port Hope, ONT.
- 1870 Reported lengthened; 260 gross tons.
- 1876 Owned McArthur Bros., Quebec.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID