- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Presque Isle.
- 1858, Sep Collided with & damaged by schooner ST. PAUL off Waukegan, IL, Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned Hearn & Scott, Erie, PA.
- 1865 276.44 gross tons.
- 1868 US16393.
- 1871 New decks; owned Oconto Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1871, Nov 7 Wrecked; owned Mears & Bates, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID