- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Major repairs.
- 1878, Sep 4 Owned Hiram Ives, Windsor.
- 1880, Fall Disabled at Detroit.
- 1881, Apr 18 Owned Wm. Stokes, Newberry, ONT & John McRae, Glencoe, ONT.
- 1885, Apr 27 Owned J. McRae & J.M. Tully.
- 1886, Oct 11 Owned Stokes & Tully, Windsor.
- 1886, Fall Ran ashore near Rondeau, Lake Erie.
- 1887, Apr Released by tug INTERNATIONAL after winter ashore.
- 1887, May 4 Owned McRae & Tully, Windsor & Amelia Lawson, Detroit, MI.
- 1887 Foundered; owned Martin F. Fleming, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID