- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Dec 5 Ashore Long Point Cut, Lake Erie.
- 1851, Sep 28 Ashore west of piers, Ohio City, OH.
- 1854, Oct Collided with brig HELFENSTEIN near middle Bass Island, Lake Huron; towed to Detroit for repairs; owned Rounds, Hudson & Ranney.
- 1857, Jul Collided with steamer CITY OF CLEVELAND off Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1860 Owned E. W. Hudson, Detroit, MI; schooner, "formerly a brig".
- 1861 Owned J. M. Jones, Detroit; large repairs.
- 1865 174 gross tons; large repairs.
- 1868 US4382.
- 1871 Owned Whittaker, Detroit.
- 1872, Sep 28 Wrecked.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID