- Tonnage Gross
- 19,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1867, Apr 8 Launched.
- 1871, Oct Damaged in collision, St. Clair Flats.
- 1876 Owned Lynch & Green, Oswego, NY.
- 1876, Jun Repaired from collision with schooner VICTOR.
- 1877, Jun Aground Morgan Point, Lake Erie, in fog; released.
- 1879 Owned R. Daniels et al, Oswego.
- 1880, May 14 Shipped machinery for new Sault Lock.
- 1881, Dec 7 Wrecked; owned Capt. Grummond.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID