- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 101 43/95
history and notes
- 1840, May 20 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1843, May 4 Owned N.B. Gates, Black River, OH & Lyman Cate, Erie Co., OH; rebuilt by Joseph McKeating, lengthened 19' x 20' x 8'.
- 1847, Nov 3 Ashore Fairport, OH with oats.
- 1848 Ran Sandusky - Buffalo.
- 1854 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1854, May 9 Struck peir & sank in Cleveland Harbor, OH.
- 1855, Apr 7 Owned D.P. Nickerson & E.W. Roby, Cleveland.
- 1856, Apr 14 Rebuilt & renamed A.E. MARSILLIOT; owned Leonard Marsilliot, Euclid, OH & Michael Dart, Cleveland, OH.
- 1858, Oct Sold at US Marshal's sale to M. G. Marsilliot.
- 1859, Fall Damaged by fire in Grand River, Holland, MI; hull purchased by Johnson & Tisdale, Chicago, IL.
- 1860, May 12 Towed to Chicago by tug D. P. RHODES.
- c1860, Sep 20 Wrecked; owned Capt. Burger.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID