- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Rebuilt; C63816; 136.6 x 21.7 x 11.8; 233 gross / 24 net tons.
- 1877 Owned Jas G. Ross et al, Quebec, QUE.
- 1882, Nov Had two 34" x 57" vertical beam condensing engines & two boilers; owned Dominion Salvage & Wrecking Co.; released steambarge GEORGIAN from Club Island, Georgian Bay.
- 1882, Dec Released propeller KINCARDINE near Lake Current & MAPLE LEAF at Turtle Point, Lake Erie.
- 1883, Nov 1 Struck rock & sank on recovery attempt of propeller ONEIDA in St. Lawrence River; owned Ross & Co., Quebec.
- 1883, Dec Raised & towed to Garden Island, ONT.
- 1885, Spring Sank at Garden Island.
- 1885, Nov Raised by Calvin & Breck Co., Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID