- 28' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Nov 30 Lost foremast & bowsprit in Lake Huron storm.
- 1858, Apr Owned Taylor & Jewett, Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Oct Arrived at Detroit; 240 bushels wheat damaged, lost anchors, chains & sails in storm.
- 1860, Aug 2 Bound Port Colborne - Milwaukee, WI, sprang leak on Lake Erie; repaired Clark's dry dock, Detroit, MI.
- 1863 Large repairs.
- 1866 Owned N.C. Winlow, Buffalo.
- 1868, Sep 25 Ashore, Pelee Island, Lake Erie.
- 1868, Oct Owned at Chicago, IL, Captain Martin A. Gunderson; reportedly lost in Lake Erie snowstorm.
- 1870, Oct 17 Stranded Mill Point, Lake Erie.
- 1876 Owned S. Cobb, Chicago, "unseaworthy".
- 1882 Driven ashhore, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID