- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1873, Sep 10 Launched.
- 1877, Aug 13 Collided with & sunk schooner SAMUEL S. MATHER near the Manitous, Lake Michigan.
- 1879 Owned D. Lyons, et al, Oswego, NY.
- 1887 Rebuilt by Goble & McFarlane, Oswego; renamed MADELINE T. DOWNING.
- 1895, Aug Struck by steamer CITY OF TOLEDO, St. Clair Flats.
- 1902 Stranded Thousand Islands, St. Lawrence River; owned William J. Pulling, Windsor, ONT.
- 1902, Dec 31 Renamed VESTA, C100304.
- 1905, Oct 17 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID