- Sail Number Masts
- 9' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 206 32/95
History and Notes
- 1844, Oct 18 Ashore below Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1845, Sep 29 Owned George Foot et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1846, May 18 Owned Thomas L. Sacker, Chicago, IL.
- 1852 Owned Fox & Bruce.
- 1853, Dec 3 Ashore & dismasted Pt. Betsey, Lake Michigan, with apples & railroad iron for Milwaukee, WI.
- 1854, Oct Owned & repaired by G. Phifter, Milwaukee; used in Green Bay lumber trade.
- 1860 Owned C. P. Foster, Milwaukee.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID