- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1863, Sep Collision with brig CITY OF TORONTO in Bay of Quinte.
- 1865 120.88 gross tons.
- 1868 Owned Erie, PA.
- 1869, Oct Damaged outfit in Lake Erie gale.
- 1871 Owned Erie Line Co., PA.
- 1871, Aug 21 Lost jibboom in collision with barge near Malden, ONT, coal laden.
- 1873, Oct 20 Ashore Cleveland with stone cargo from Kelley's Island; released.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID