- Original Owner
- Hamilton Joint Stock Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- Vertical Beam (Walking Beam)
- 25' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1833, Jan 19 Launched; first to serve triangle route on Lake Ontario; Toroto - Queenstown & Lewiston.
- 1834 Remodeled & improved; ran Hamilton, ONT - Rochester, NY.
- 1835 Owned Chisholm & Co.
- 1838 Owned Hugh Richardson; renamed TRANSIT; overhauled Queenstown; ran Toronto - Niagara.
- 1840, Dec Damaged in gale, Lake Ontario; repaired.
- 1846 Ran Toronto, ONT - Niagara in opposition to SOVERIGN.
- 1846, Apr 14 Collision with SOVERIGN, Toronto Harbor.
- 1849 Dismantled.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID