- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1869, Apr 4 Owned Newell Bernard, Saginaw City, MI.
- 1871 Owned Harmon et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1875 Owned North West Transportation Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1880, Sep Towed by MAYFLOWER along with EMERALD & LILY MAY in Saginaw & Cleveland trade.
- 1881, May Towed by MAYFLOWER along with GEO. IRVING & AMERICA.
- 1881, Oct Towed by DON M. DICKINSON along with REINDEER & AMERICA.
- 1883, Sep Towed by DON M. DICKINSON; broke loose; went ashore Sand Beach.
- 1889, May 25 Owned Peter Bruette.
- 1889, Jul Towed by ONEIDA.
- Date Unknown Towed by WHITE & FRIANT along with DARANA & FANNIE NIEL.
- Reportedly went to Canadian owners (C92650).
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID