- Sail Number Masts
- 114' 11"
- 23' 10"
- 9' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Jul 20 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1848 Ran Cleveland - Buffalo, NY with grain.
- 1848, Nov Ashore near Kingston, ONT with salt.
- 1850, Oct 4 Waaterlogged; salt cargo.
- 1851, Jun and/or Aug Aground St. Lawrence River; damaged flour & corn cargo.
- 1855, Nov Sprang leak on Lake Michigan; damaged wheat cargo.
- 1858, Nov 18 Collided with propeller GENERAL TAYLOR off Whitefish Point, Lake Superior.
- 1859, Sep Sunk, St. Mary's Canal, with iron ore.
- 1860, Jun 28 Sold in auction at Sault Ste. Marie, MI to M. Knight.
- 1860, Sep 3 Owned S.C. Andrews, Detroit, MI.
- 1861 Owned Byron Whittaker, Detroit, MI; Saginaw Valley Lumber trade.
- 1861, Nov 4 Ashore Pt. Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Rebuilt 257.51 old style tons at J. Wolverton's yard.
- 1864, Nov Sank Sandusky, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1865 Large repairs.
- 1865, Jun 26 Readmeasured 193.76 gross tons.
- 1866, Sep Damaged in collision with schooner PARAGON off Rondeau, Lake Erie.
- 1869, Nov 16 Foundered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID