- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled Cleveland, OH district.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1831 - 1849 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1835, Oct 29 A boat from schooner COMMANDER with 5 men swamped at St. Joseph, MI, Lake Michigan; all drowned.
- 1835, Nov 6 Another boat from schooner COMMODORE with 8 men made another attempt to land, swamped, 5 were drowned.
- 1843, Nov 24 Jettisoned cargo in gale, Lake Erie.
- 1845, Nov 12 Struck east pier at Cleveland, OH & sank; owned Wheeler Bartram.
- 1848, Aug 28 In service to Buffalo.
- 1849 Enrolled Cuyahoga District.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID