- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 78 69/95
History and Notes
- 1837, May 2 Launched; ran Sandusky - Fremont.
- 1837 - 42 Enrolled Portland, OH.
- 1842, Sep 7 Collision with steamer CHICAGO on Lake Erie; lost a wheelhouse & 1 flange; towed to Huron, OH for repairs.
- 1843 - 46 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1849 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned W.W. Clark, J.J. Godfrey, et al, Monroe, MI.
- 1850 - 51 Wintered at Buffalo, NY.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID