- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 360 38/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Sep 22 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; maiden voyage Cleveland - Chicago, IL.
- 1861, Oct Aground Grosse Point, Lake St. Clair; released.
- 1863 Rebuilt, Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Repaired.
- 1866 Owned Collins & Dixon, Ashtabula, OH.
- 1866, Sep Collision with schooner GRACE MURRAY near Malden, ONT.
- 1868 261.95 gross tons; owned Chicago, IL.
- 1869, Oct Lost jibboom & headgear in collision with propeller, Lake Huron.
- 1869, Nov Sprung leak, Maumee River; struck snag.
- 1871 Owned Blackburn Brothers, Chicago.
- 1871, May Lost anchor & chain, Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1871, Jul Collision with propeller J.A. SCOTT, Chicago.
- 1871, Aug Aground Whales Back Reef, Lake Michigan, coal laden; released by tug WOOD; to Chicago.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1874, Jul Damaged outfit, Lake Michigan.
- 1881, May 3 Owned William BREISKE, also called MARY BRISKIE.
- 1883, Nov 16 Aground at Collingwood, ONT, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1885 Enrolled Chicago as MARY COLLINS, 132 x 27.3 x 10', 261.95 gross / 248.86 net tons.
- 1895 Heavily damaged in storm off Alpena, temporary repairs; towed to Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID