- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Miami District, owned M. L. Collins.
- 1863 Owned King & Steel, Toledo.
- 1866, Jun Damaged in gale, Lake Erie.
- 1868 US16614, 211.49 gross tons.
- 1869 Repaired.
- 1871, Jul 16 Damaged sails, Lake Erie.
- 1871, Nov Salt laden, ashore Point au Pelee; repaired Clark's Drydock, Detroit, MI.
- 1873, May Owned Stone, et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1874, May Struck rock at Milwaukee.
- 1875, Dec In Manitowoc, WI shipyard to be lengthened 14' by Peter Larson; 3 masts; readmeasured 231 gross / 220 net tons.
- 1876 Owned Owneed Plathner et al, Milwaukee.
- 1877 Owned H. Dertling, Milwaukee.
- 1879 Owned Plathner, Milwaukee.
- 1883 Released from rocks in Sister Bay, towed to Sturgeon Bay by tug WELCOME.
- 1884 Major repair.
- 1889, May 9 Sailor Theo Gabrielson knocked overboard, drowned in South Manitou Harbor.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID