- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Enrolled Buffalo; cost $16,000; ran Buffalo - Chicago, IL.
- 1855 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1860 Owned B. S. Sheppard, Chicago; rated A2 $9,500.
- 1861, Sep In collision with brig CANOPUS off Bar Point, towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1863 Large repairs.
- 1864, Jun 6 Grain laden, returned Chicago following a leak.
- 1865 Owned D.S. Quirk, Chicago.
- 1868 Repaired.
- 1870 Large repairs.
- 1871 Owned Keith Bros., Chicago.
- 1872 Collision on Lake St. Clair Flats, damaged bulwarks & stanchions.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1882, Nov 23 Foundered, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID