- Tonnage Old Style
- 367 15/95
- Final Location
- St. Lawrence River, Collin's Dock, 5 miles above Alexandria Bay, NY.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
History and Notes
- 1859 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1860-66 Ownerd Chamberlin & Crawford, Northern Transportation Co., Cleveland, OH; running Ogdensburgh, NY to Cleveland and Toledo.
- 1871 Running Detroit, Cleveland, Toledo, and Ogdensburg; burned, scuttled, and repaired.
- 1873, Sep 17 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Unique ID