- Tonnage Old Style
- 168 54/95
History and Notes
- 1848 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1851 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1851, Oct 22 Collision with steamer CHARTER at Dunkirk, NY; considerable damage.
- 1852, May Collision wtih steamer ALABAMA, Lake Erie between Dunkirk, NY & Erie, PA; both damaged.
- 1853, May 16 Owned J.M. Craw et al, Cleveland; to run Cleveland - Mackinac & Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1854 Running Chicago - Green Bay.
- 1855 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1858, Dec Ice at Thunder Bay cut a hole in bow; leaking, drifted to above Port Huron, MI; steamer FOREST QUEEN towed to St. Clair River; repaired at Detroit, MI.
- 1860 Owned T.H. Eaton, Detroit.
- 1861 Owned Darius Cole et al, Detroit; ran Detroit - Saginaw.
- 1861, Nov Dismantled, made a tug.
- 1862 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1862 Reported wrecked, abandoned.
- 1862, Nov 8 Owned Hannah Cole et al.
- 1862 Owned Saginaw, MI.
- National Archives
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID