- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 14,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1858, May 19 Cleared Detroit for Liverpool.
- 1858, Jul Dismasted & damaged by seas off Ireland.
- 1858, Sep 24 Wrecked.
- 1865, Sep 11 Owned Captain Starkweather, et al.
- Often confused with another COLONEL COOK (ex-AUGUSTA), built in same year (1855); owned by same person at later date (Bissell of Detroit).
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Unique ID