- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Sand Beach, MI.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Struck pier; sank.
- Final Notes
- Bound for Port Huron in tow of steamer RHODA STEWART, broke loose off Port Hope in a NE gale.
- Sailed to Sand Beach, brought in by tug; struck pier, foundered, sank; vessel & cargo worth approx. $3500 when lost.
- Abandoned May 1.
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned J.B. Estes, Rochester, NY.
- 1879 Owned S. Scott, Detroit, MI.
- 1880 Rebuilt.
- 1881, Aug 4 Owned R.R. Brown, Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, Oct Towed by ONTONAGON along with WALTON & M. STOCKTON in Cleveland & Saginaw lumber trade.
- 1882, Oct Towed by WM. RUDOLPH along with T.G. LESTER.
- 1887, Apr 6 Owned Edward J. Kendall.
- 1889, Aug 19 Owned Hattie H. Kendall.
- 1890, Apr 24 Struck pier; foundered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID