- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 - 65 Eight enrollments, Buffalo, NY.
- 1856 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1858, May Collision with schooner AUGUSTUS FORD on Lake Erie.
- 1859 Reported damaged in gale on Lake Michigan, leaking badly.
- 1860 Owned Ames, Buffalo, NY.
- 1863, Sep Rebuilt.
- 1864 Owned J.N. Gardner, Buffalo, NY.
- 1864 Owned Providence, RI.
- 1865, Jul Driven ashore & damaged, Cedar Point, OH; repaired Campbell & Owen Dry Dock, Detroit, MI; prepared for Atlantic trip; readmeasured 220 gross tons.
- 1865, Jul 28 Sailed Sandusky, OH - Boston, MA with cargo of walnut lumber.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID