- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1867 Ran Saginaw - Goodrich, ONT - Lake Huron ports.
- 1871 519.64 gross tons.
- 1875, Jun 9 Thoroughly overhauled; ran Detroit, MI - AuSable, MI.
- 1879 Owned Sandusky, Detroit & Alpena Transportation Co., Flower Brothers; ran Port Huron - Mackinaw with ST. JOSEPH, one round trip weekly with 10 stops.
- 1879 Winter Dismantled, made 3 masted schooner; 160.8 x 24.7 x 9.7, 259.55 gross / 236.58 net tons.
- 1880, Jun 22 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1893 Owned Elizabeth Currie, Port Huron, MI.
- 1895 Owned Thompson Towing & Wrecking Co., Port Huron, MI; used as wrecking lighter; unrigged barge stationed often at the Soo.
- 1901 Owned Union Towing Co., Duluth, MN, but never used.
- 1905 Abandoned Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of La
- Unique ID