- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1836 - 40 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1843, Sep Damaged Maumee City, OH; bilged wheat cargo.
- 1846, Dec 3 Grounded, Buffalo.
- 1847 Possibly rebuilt Southport, WI; 104 tons.
- 1847 - 50 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1849, Apr Repaired Milwaukee, WI.
- 1850, Aug 30 Ashore near Michigan City, IN.
- 1851, Sep 23 Lost part of lumber deck load on Lake Michigan.
- 1853, Nov 25 Ashore near Chicago, IL with lumber; owned Nelson Luddington.
- 1854, Nov Ashore near Mackinaw, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID