- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Oct Collided with & sank schooner MINERVA COOK off Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1860 Owned E.S. Merrick & Holt, Clayton, NY.
- 1861, Sep Ran aground on breakwater at Buffalo, lost bowsprit & jibboom; released.
- 1863 Owned Holt & Co., Clayton.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1865 278 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Minor & Bissell, Toledo, OH; rebuilt as barge; 304.65 gross tons.
- 1868 US4332; owned Chicago, IL.
- 1868, Jun 5 Sank in collision.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID