- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 - 56 Two enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1855, Jul 12 rigging destroyed by lightning while docked at Detroit, refitted Benson's shipyard, Detroit, MI.
- 1858 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1859 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; owned Lake Navigation Co.
- 1859, May 24 Cleared Buffalo for Richmond, VA with sycamore lumber loaded at Sandusky.
- 1860 Sailing to New Orleans, Baltimore, Roatan Island & St.Johns, Newfoundland.
- 1862, Jan 4 Wrecked Barneyat Bay, NJ; recovered Jan 11.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID