- Original Owner
- Saugatuck Lumber Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 180,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1874, Mar 28 Launched; ran Muskegon - Chicago.
- 1876 Owned Roger & Roberts, Chicago, IL.
- 1884 Owned W.G. Peck, Michigan City, IN.
- 1904 Owned S. Welcyak, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1917, Nov 8 Ashore with lumber near Petoskey, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1921, Aug 18 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI.
- Unknown date Owned William McCullough, Port Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID