- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1872, Dec 9 Struck centreboard, Detroit River.
- 1876 Owned Rice et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1882, Sep 15 Collided with R.N. RICE off Harrisville, MI; towed to Port Huron by steambarge BUSINESS, then to Bay City by POTOMAC; owned Peter Wex, Buffalo, NY; major repair same year.
- 1883, Apr 4 Owned W. Perrigan, Oscoda, MI; barge.
- 1890, Apr 8 Owned F. Minor, Alpena; 2 mast schooner.
- 1891, Oct 27 Towed by ALPENA along with ANTELOPE & POTTER.
- 1892, Aug 1 Towed by steamer TEMPEST (1872).
- 1896, Aug 25 Burned; owned Nelson Mills (Penoyer Bros.), Marine City, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID