- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 483 7/95
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886 Owned John Pridgeon, Detroit, MI.
- 1866 - 71 Converted to schooner.
- 1871 Owned R.J. Ralph, Detroit, MI.
- 1876 Owned Purrington, Chicago, IL.
- 1879 - 1881 Rebuilt.
- 1882 Repaired.
- 1883, May 17 Heavily damaged in collision with schooner HATTIE WELLS.
- 1883, Sep 25 Ran aground above harbor at Cheboygan, MI; pulled off, sailed to Chicago.
- 1883, Nov 5 Ashore in a gale at Cross Village, MI, loading lumber.
- 1883, Nov 11 Pulled off by tug S.S. COE; capsized & sank.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID