- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852, Nov 12 Driven aground on Middle Island, Lake Erie, bound for Buffalo from Milwaukee; cargo barley.
- 1853, Sep 17 Struck by lightning 10 miles from Buffalo, NY; foremast damaged.
- 1854, Apr 13 Owned Ellsworth & Co, Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Apr Sprang leak in Lake Michigan, returned to Chicago.
- 1856, Oct 17 Reported wrecked at Manitowoc, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID