- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Higgie & Glass, Racine, WI; made trip to Scotland with cargo of deals "dimension timber" & spruce lumber; return cargo to Montreal was coal.
- 1877 Apr Made another trip to Leith, Scotland with cargo of deals; remained there idle for winter; return cargo of 500 tons coal for Montreal.
- 1879 Owned Higgie & Glass, Racine, WI.
- 1879, Mar 31 Documents surrendered at Milwaukee, endorsed "sold foreign".
- 1880 Not listed in US Merchant Vessels.
- 1883 Owned Pankratz, Manitowoc (?)
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID