- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, May 14 Dismasted off Erie, PA.
- 1849 Enrolled Presque Isle, PA.
- 1851, Nov 29 Lost two locomatives from deck, Lake Michigan.
- 1857 Partially rebuilt at Milan, OH; enrolled Sandusky.
- 1860 Owned A.T. Skinner, Milan, OH.
- 1860, May 4 Topmast carried away off Milwaukee.
- 1860, Oct 30 Hard aground on Skillagalee Reef, Lake Michigan with cargo of grain.
- 1860, Nov 10 Still on reef.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID