- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1868, Oct Enrolled Cleveland, OH; 1st trip; on Lake Michigan Line running Ogdensburg, NY - Chicago, IL.
- 1869 Ran Ogdensburg - Marquette & Portage Lake.
- 1870, Jul 4 Collision with schooner GEM on Welland Canal.
- 1871, Sep Collision with schooner WILD ROVER at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1874 On Toledo, OH & Niagra River route.
- 1876, Mar 10 Owned Philo Chamberlain, Cleveland.
- 1876, Mar 23 Owned Northern Transit Co., Rockport, OH.
- 1876, Jul 15 Advertised trip to Philadelphia via St. Lawrence River; probably never happened.
- 1877, Oct Sunk near Alexandria Bay, NY.
- 1878 Chartered by Flint & Pere Marquette Railway between Detroit & Milwaukee.
- 1878 Ogdensburg - Chicago route.
- 1879, May 21 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; owned Northern Transit Co.
- 1879, Dec 21 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID