- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 First enrolled Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1865 291.65 gross tons, 277.07 net tons.
- 1866, Oct Damaged by collision with schooner JAMES PLATT, Detroit, MI, Detroit River.
- 1866, Nov Dismasted & lost entire outfit on Lake Huron.
- 1871 Received new deck.
- 1872 Large repairs.
- 1872, Oct 5 Dismasted between Rondeau, ONT & Point au Pelee, ONT, Lake Erie; towed to Detroit by tug RIVER QUEEN.
- 1876 Owned D. Whitney Jr., Detroit.
- 1882 Owned Chicago parties, IL.
- 1883, Oct Collided with steambarge WILDS at Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1893, Sep 14 Stranded in fog and gale, South Manitou Island, MI, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID