- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Ran Buffalo, Barcelona, Silver Creek, & Dunkirk, NY.
- 1840, Oct Damaged in storm at Dunkirk.
- 1842, Jul Refitted.
- 1842, Oct 29 Collided with & sunk schooner LODI near Sturgeon Point, NY., Lake Erie.
- 1843, Nov Collided with J.D. BEAUPRE off VanBuren harbor.
- 1843 - 44, Winter Rebuilt; 153'6" x 18'2" x 7'6"; 204 49/95 tons.
- 1844, Fall Aground near Sandytown / Buffalo.
- 1845, Apr Released.
- 1845 Ran Buffalo - Detroit.
- 1845, Aug Chartered by government Topographical Engineers for Lake Huron survey.
- 1846, Mar Damaged in ice near Buffalo lighthouse.
- 1846, May Rebuilt, ran Detroit line.
- 1847, Sep Attempting to leave Monroe, MI harbor, purposely rammed schooner blocking way.
- 1849 Ran Buffalo, Erie, Cleveland line.
- 1850, Jan Damaged & sunk by ice, Detroit.
- 1850 Employed in towing on St. Clair River / Flats.
- 1850, Aug 13 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID